Pay Fees Online
The Georgetown Public Schools have arranged with UniBank to process online payment of all of our fees, from school lunches, athletic user fees to preschool tuition and after school program fees.
Click here to get into Unibanks online payment program
Unipay Online Instructions
Account Information (Screen 1)
Please provide the following information:
1. Activity: Use the pull down menu to select the type of bill being paid
2. Bill Number/Account Number: Insert the number from the the bill.
3. Tax Year: Insert the tax year that you are paying.
Once all information is selected and entered, press the Continue button.
Customer Information (Screen 2)
Your customer information will appear on this screen.
1. If the customer information is correct, please enter your e-mail address. Enter e-mail address in the 2nd box to confirm.
2. If customer information is incorrect, please go back to the previous screen and re-enter information
Once information is confirmed and entered, press the Continue button.
Payment Information (Screen 3)
Your payment information will appear on this screen. There are two fields that need to be filled in on this screen.
1. Enter bank routing number from your bank check (refer to graphic above box).
2. Enter account number from your bank check (refer to graphic above box).
Once information is entered, press the Continue button.
Confirmation Information (Screen 4)
Confirmation information is provided on this screen. Please verify that all information is correct. Once information is verified, press the submit button to authorize payment (press submit only once). If information needs to be corrected, press cancel.
Receipt (Screen 5)
This screen provides a printable receipt. The receipt has a confirmation number acknowledging that your request for payment has been received. You will also receive a copy of this confirmation by e-mail.